Life. Beauty. Art.

In a single instant there has never been a more beautiful art than life.

Warning! As Per Your Request

As per your request here is my disclosure. The content of this page is mainly fictional. Read at your own risk. Most of theses stories are not my own memories but merely the playthings of my imagination. Don't you wish you knew which one's were true? Thanks!
Sincerely The Author

Lend Me Your Eyes

Everyone lives but not everyone is alive. Everyone is searching for something. Everyone loves, dreams, hopes, and dies. Lend me your eyes.

23.12.10

You'll See

You never realized what I was capable of. You don't realize the enemy you made. Come and tell me everything to my face. Make the move so I can fight back. Challenge me so you learn what it means to have a fair fight. Forget words. Hit me once. I promise you it will be your only chance. If I could have finished this any other way I would. You never gave me a chance. You shut me out before I had a shot. I will never be good enough. But I can't be anything other than what I am. So you can just Eat It. Okay? Because I'm done taking all you sh*t. Yeah that's right. I'm not changing for you. And one day you will see what you missed. You will see I was good enough. I will be there on that day for you. the one person who was never there for me. I will take the punch you throw and I will throw some back. It won't change a thing. You will still hate me and I will pity you. You the person who was so lost in life, you never what there is or what there was. You constantly ran from everything avoiding the credit that rested on you. You blamed others and they bore the weight for you. Because they love you. Don't you see? Can you? Is the wool over your eyes so thick? I will end this one way or another. I will cry for you. I will stand silent as you scream and one day i will scream back. I will stand up for what I believe in. I will make you see that I am not wrong and that you are not always right. You are not above me you never will be. Never. Do you hear that? Never. I will never be under you. I may sin but that is not for you to judge. One day you will see. perhaps you will not be alone. You will not have pushed everyone away. You will find love and see your mistakes without having lost it first. Our lives will not be easy. Our mistakes never small. But we will always be friends if only just at odds. You will always have me. That I promise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment