Life. Beauty. Art.

In a single instant there has never been a more beautiful art than life.

Warning! As Per Your Request

As per your request here is my disclosure. The content of this page is mainly fictional. Read at your own risk. Most of theses stories are not my own memories but merely the playthings of my imagination. Don't you wish you knew which one's were true? Thanks!
Sincerely The Author

Lend Me Your Eyes

Everyone lives but not everyone is alive. Everyone is searching for something. Everyone loves, dreams, hopes, and dies. Lend me your eyes.

15.6.10

All Too Soon

If only this wasn't real. If daylight would only shine through the black abyss. If only I could breathe. The cold water twisted my all too long hair, it seemed to wrap around my neck pulling tighter as fate pushed by me faster towards whatever was to come. Trying to move, being unable to, thinking, hoping someone will come. But deep down knowing there was no way. My heart pounding, keeping me from thinking, keeping me from living. Gasping for the air that wasn't there. My jeans seemed to drag me down, the water fought harder to keep me under. I knew ahead there were rocks. I couldn't tell if I was shaking from the cold or the fear. Knowing I had seconds left. A brief stream of light reached for me from above. Yet it faded all too soon.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous15/6/10 22:08

    the word "water" is a bit redundant, but i like it :]

    ReplyDelete