Life. Beauty. Art.

In a single instant there has never been a more beautiful art than life.

Warning! As Per Your Request

As per your request here is my disclosure. The content of this page is mainly fictional. Read at your own risk. Most of theses stories are not my own memories but merely the playthings of my imagination. Don't you wish you knew which one's were true? Thanks!
Sincerely The Author

Lend Me Your Eyes

Everyone lives but not everyone is alive. Everyone is searching for something. Everyone loves, dreams, hopes, and dies. Lend me your eyes.

15.6.10

Extraordinary

What was so different about her? What made her stand out? There were people far kinder than her and people easier to look at, not that you didn't want to look. Her humor was everywhere far from unique. Her patience minimal and yet it rarely ran out. She was tolerant and she easily forgave. She whined, and smiled at the worst times. She never lied when it was important. Was it her morals? Was it the way she saw good in people even when they showed the worst? She gave everything for everyone around her to be happy. And she smiled when she wanted to scream. She could never hate a single person. How was it that she found me? She said I found her, I saved her, but she found me, she took time to be there for me when I didn't want the help. I needed it all the same.And I love her. I loved her when she was obnoxious, I loved her when she didn't make sense. How is it that two insignificant people become so significant to one another. In our lives where nothing is more than ordinary. How is it that we find extraordinary?

No comments:

Post a Comment