Life. Beauty. Art.

In a single instant there has never been a more beautiful art than life.

Warning! As Per Your Request

As per your request here is my disclosure. The content of this page is mainly fictional. Read at your own risk. Most of theses stories are not my own memories but merely the playthings of my imagination. Don't you wish you knew which one's were true? Thanks!
Sincerely The Author

Lend Me Your Eyes

Everyone lives but not everyone is alive. Everyone is searching for something. Everyone loves, dreams, hopes, and dies. Lend me your eyes.

19.6.10

Stuck This Way.

You know. I used to be the last thing you thought about before you fell asleep, and the first thing you thought about in the morning. You used to say hey just because you missed me. What happened? I want to think it still bothers me, that I still care. It still hurts, just thinking about it. But at the same time it's a relief. I miss you and the way we used to talk. I still love you. But I'm tired of my heart breaking. Even though a heart can never really break. I want to care because you were important, you still are. But I just don't. It's like some one flipped the switch to my emotions. I just don't care anymore. Not like I did. I can't think of it being over, not when it had lasted so long. That chapter of my life is closed and I don't know if it can ever be opened again. This is bigger than any fight we have had. This is my hurtful than the words we have said. It changed us. I should say goodbye but I never will love. I'm yours. You're mine. This is how it worked for so long. We never gave up. We never really will. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment