Life. Beauty. Art.

In a single instant there has never been a more beautiful art than life.

Warning! As Per Your Request

As per your request here is my disclosure. The content of this page is mainly fictional. Read at your own risk. Most of theses stories are not my own memories but merely the playthings of my imagination. Don't you wish you knew which one's were true? Thanks!
Sincerely The Author

Lend Me Your Eyes

Everyone lives but not everyone is alive. Everyone is searching for something. Everyone loves, dreams, hopes, and dies. Lend me your eyes.

14.6.10

Demons Dragons and Promises

I loved you
There were no conditions
Except that you had to be there
For every moment
For every step
All I asked for was love
You were my best friend
My hero
You fought the demons and the dragons
And won
You slayed the nightmares
And saved me from it all
You were always there
So I thought
It wasn't me
It wasn't my fault
I'm still your girl
Or so you say
You still walked away
You gave it up
There's no picking and choosing
We are all one and the same
A package deal
We were one of a kind
And now we're torn apart
I loved you
You were my rock
My solid foundation
You were my immovable protection
Yet you moved
You promised to be there
You promised a lot of things
I waited for you to catch up
Where were you?
Not where you were supposed to be
My friend became a stranger
And you didn't know me anymore
Everything we knew had changed
Life changed us
We aren't who we used to be
But your promises are still empty
Unkempt
Empty pages
All that's left is to pretend
To pretend
That I trust you
Miss you
Look up to you
And even love you as I did then
I love you
It's just not the same
I love you
But that doesn't change a thing

1 comment:

  1. This was written for someone.It is directed at this person. But I doubt they will see themselves between the lines even if they happen to read it. Isn't that always the way?

    ReplyDelete