Life. Beauty. Art.

In a single instant there has never been a more beautiful art than life.

Warning! As Per Your Request

As per your request here is my disclosure. The content of this page is mainly fictional. Read at your own risk. Most of theses stories are not my own memories but merely the playthings of my imagination. Don't you wish you knew which one's were true? Thanks!
Sincerely The Author

Lend Me Your Eyes

Everyone lives but not everyone is alive. Everyone is searching for something. Everyone loves, dreams, hopes, and dies. Lend me your eyes.

17.6.10

Invited Chaos

Music filled the room. Chaos surrounded us. You couldn't hear yourself think. It was bliss. It was an escape, from everything. Personal space couldn't exist here, and it didn't matter. I could feel my worries slip away. The thought of getting caught never crossed my mind. I saw a familiar face, and he took my hand, and led me to a quieter place. We were alone, apart from the crowd of people, yet still included in it. Then he kissed me, he pulled me closer. One hand on my waist the other, tangeled in my hair. I couldn't think. I was so absorbed in the thrill of it, by each touch. He leaned back, and smiled at me. That one smile that was mine, and mine alone. It was one I never really got to see. We were rarely ever alone. He stood up, and dragged me up with him. My hands in his, we started to dance to a song I'd never heard. But obviously knew it, because he started singing the words. Listening to the words he sang I fell more in love with him. He wasn't the romantic type, but he was sweet when he wanted to be. That party was one of those times. Then the party spilled into the room, and surrounded us. No longer alone we laughed and enjoyed the night with friends and strangers. The music blared even louder than before. Eventually it was time to leave. As we walked out the door with our friends the pressures of the real world caught up with us. We all piled into my car. Slowly the car emptied until it was just me and him. He kissed me goodbye when we pulled into my drive way. He opend the door and started to walk across the street to his door. "See ya baby" He said and then he was gone. "See ya honey".

No comments:

Post a Comment