Life. Beauty. Art.

In a single instant there has never been a more beautiful art than life.

Warning! As Per Your Request

As per your request here is my disclosure. The content of this page is mainly fictional. Read at your own risk. Most of theses stories are not my own memories but merely the playthings of my imagination. Don't you wish you knew which one's were true? Thanks!
Sincerely The Author

Lend Me Your Eyes

Everyone lives but not everyone is alive. Everyone is searching for something. Everyone loves, dreams, hopes, and dies. Lend me your eyes.

14.6.10

No Signs, No Turns, Just Road

They say you need to find yourself. That you should undergo self-discovery. But I know who I am. I know what it means to be me. What I don't know is what I want to do with that. I don't know what I can do with that. I know who I am. But what do I want? What is there for someone like me? Someone without drive? I am not lost. I'm just driving without a destination and my map only tells me so much. Where can you find answers? Life's too short to be running around without a head, to be living in misery stuck in somewhere you don't want to be. So what do you do? Someone tell me. I don't want to live this way, to live with nothing. But how do you know what you're meant for? When you're surrounded by people who know what they want, you are the odd one out and you don't know what to do about it. You look and look. You hope you'll reach some epiphany, that you'll just turn around and there it'll be. You'll know instantaneously that's what you're meant for. You have to work at it of course, but at least you know where you are going. I have the pieces but not the picture. I can do anything I want, I can work to be anything. I just don't know what that is or when I'm going to find it. I'll just keep looking, and try to find my life. Eventually, I have to. So you feel hopeless in a country filled with hope and promise. A place where any dream can come true. As long as you have a dream. So pray for the dreamless, the wishful without wishes. The ones with potential but no passion. The ones who want to be like eberyone else, to love something beyond anything else. The ones traveling on a road without signs hoping they find when they are supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment