Life. Beauty. Art.

In a single instant there has never been a more beautiful art than life.

Warning! As Per Your Request

As per your request here is my disclosure. The content of this page is mainly fictional. Read at your own risk. Most of theses stories are not my own memories but merely the playthings of my imagination. Don't you wish you knew which one's were true? Thanks!
Sincerely The Author

Lend Me Your Eyes

Everyone lives but not everyone is alive. Everyone is searching for something. Everyone loves, dreams, hopes, and dies. Lend me your eyes.

23.12.10

Ode to Idiocy and Imbecils

Don't tell me it's fine and hide behind your lies
Don't you dare tell me I don't care
Don't make this my fault
It's up to you
It always has been
Don't waste your last chance
Not on this
Just rememebr that Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman Scorned
You scorned me
I'll so you fury
I'll show you what it means to lose everything
I'll show you what you're too ignorant to realize you have
You will misss us
You will regret this
You will come back
Surrender is not an option
Begging is not an option
You will wake up
You will smell the bloody roses
And you will see what it means to be loved
Love is hell
Love destroys you to make you stronger
Or are you too weak to stad again?
I never thought I was brave
But then again I never saw weakness until I met you
I am strong because I have to be
You must be strong because I am not giving you a choice
There is nothing left but forward
This is not the end
This is selfish
You would be the instrument of Hell
Are you to be used as such?
A puppet for the master?
Are you the bloody bait?
I'd be proud to say you are not
But frankly I don't know
Don't be anything less than what you are

No comments:

Post a Comment