Life. Beauty. Art.

In a single instant there has never been a more beautiful art than life.

Warning! As Per Your Request

As per your request here is my disclosure. The content of this page is mainly fictional. Read at your own risk. Most of theses stories are not my own memories but merely the playthings of my imagination. Don't you wish you knew which one's were true? Thanks!
Sincerely The Author

Lend Me Your Eyes

Everyone lives but not everyone is alive. Everyone is searching for something. Everyone loves, dreams, hopes, and dies. Lend me your eyes.

14.10.11

The Things We Say When We are Young

When we are young we say many things. Some are quite intelligent despite our age. Some are quite silly. :) We say many things. We talk of our futures the ones we hoope to have. We talk of our past of what we remember. We design our houses, our husbands, our kids. We create our lives inside of our owns heads. We share these thoughts with our girlfriends. We talk of the apartments we'd share. The colleges we go to. We share everything. Every secret and every thought.
Then we grow up. We drift apart. We lose touch. Our creativity is lost on reality. We forget the carelessness we once shared. Dream with me once more. Call me one more time. Share with me on what we hope to accomplish. Instead of the creativity we once shared we will share our view of reality. This is our life.
Once upon a time we expressed our selves through stories. Now you express yourself with yourself. Am I still niave to write my stories? To dream of what could have been? Is that so bad? I miss the times we shared. The late night. The chocolate, the laughs, the friendship, it all. I miss you. Can you believe how far we have come? Can you believe the distance we've drifted apart? Us? The people who were suppose to make it to the end. That is us. We are capable of it. We can do it. Now let's try. Let's really try. I have an idea. And I'll share it with you if you would just call me.

No comments:

Post a Comment