Life. Beauty. Art.

In a single instant there has never been a more beautiful art than life.

Warning! As Per Your Request

As per your request here is my disclosure. The content of this page is mainly fictional. Read at your own risk. Most of theses stories are not my own memories but merely the playthings of my imagination. Don't you wish you knew which one's were true? Thanks!
Sincerely The Author

Lend Me Your Eyes

Everyone lives but not everyone is alive. Everyone is searching for something. Everyone loves, dreams, hopes, and dies. Lend me your eyes.

14.8.12

College

Dear Readers,
I know in the past I have not been consistent with post, but recently I have gotten much better and posted quite a bit more. I hope you're not too used to it now. I have already gone through my first few days of college and college band and I'm not sure how all of this is going to work just yet. So bear with me please, and hopefully I make it worth your while. (: You know I really love to see that my views are going up and I hope you come back. Ya'll make me feel special and appreciated. And thank you to all of my friends who support me (and actually read this). Writing is my outlet for stress and hard feelings, and with some of the past days I've had this has been my only solace. I may not be the best writer in the world but I try to get better. Thanks for sticking with me so far.
Sincerely Your Author