Life. Beauty. Art.

In a single instant there has never been a more beautiful art than life.

Warning! As Per Your Request

As per your request here is my disclosure. The content of this page is mainly fictional. Read at your own risk. Most of theses stories are not my own memories but merely the playthings of my imagination. Don't you wish you knew which one's were true? Thanks!
Sincerely The Author

Lend Me Your Eyes

Everyone lives but not everyone is alive. Everyone is searching for something. Everyone loves, dreams, hopes, and dies. Lend me your eyes.

9.8.12

Every Thing to Lie For

I live a lie
With all my heart
My best friend
Never knew me

In the dark
Behind the veneer of deception
Inspiration bred
Of a desperate motivation

A love
That never was
That never will be
If only it could be
Things would be easy

We would be happy
If only you 
Would see
Me
For the lie
I live
For you
For us

Forever
A truth
You'd never dream of
Unseen
For an eternity

I hope
I wish
That you
Never see
The monster
You love
The one behind
The charade
That would break your heart

I love you
Anyway
Even if it means nothing

Mean
Nothing
But
You 
Mean 
Everything