Life. Beauty. Art.

In a single instant there has never been a more beautiful art than life.

Warning! As Per Your Request

As per your request here is my disclosure. The content of this page is mainly fictional. Read at your own risk. Most of theses stories are not my own memories but merely the playthings of my imagination. Don't you wish you knew which one's were true? Thanks!
Sincerely The Author

Lend Me Your Eyes

Everyone lives but not everyone is alive. Everyone is searching for something. Everyone loves, dreams, hopes, and dies. Lend me your eyes.

31.8.12

Second Best

"Why don't you ever call me?" She asked.
"I'm busy honey."
"You text me but you never call."
"Texting is easier."
"No. You call her." He simply looked at her, she took a step back away from the intensity of his gaze.
"And?" He saw the tears in her eyes but it meant nothing. Maybe they would have made some impact if she hadn't been complaining in his eyes.
"You're my boyfriend." The possession in her voice only irritated him more.
"She's my best friend, and the only reason you're my girlfriend is because she's gone. You're second best compared to her. And the best compared to everyone else."
"You're an ass."
"You're a bitch. I like you but she's better."
"Then why are you with me? If I'm such a bitch."
"Because I like you when you're not complaining. When you're cool."
"You mean when I let you do what you want?"
"When you're not bitching and moaning about some rumor about us.There are always going to be rumors, and they are always wrong. She tried to tell you. You just called her crazy."
"She texts you everyday!"
"I text her first."
"What the fuck?" She screamed. "What the fuck?"
"She's my best friend."
"What am I?"
"Second best."
"That's it?"
"Yeah."
"Bye." Walking away, she cried, and waited for him to say something. When she turned back he was gone. She only cried harder. Every time she saw him it hurt, every time he saw her, he thought about the irl he breathed for and how it wasn't the girl who walked away.