Life. Beauty. Art.

In a single instant there has never been a more beautiful art than life.

Warning! As Per Your Request

As per your request here is my disclosure. The content of this page is mainly fictional. Read at your own risk. Most of theses stories are not my own memories but merely the playthings of my imagination. Don't you wish you knew which one's were true? Thanks!
Sincerely The Author

Lend Me Your Eyes

Everyone lives but not everyone is alive. Everyone is searching for something. Everyone loves, dreams, hopes, and dies. Lend me your eyes.

4.3.13

A Game?

My dear roommate has been charged a riddle of which she must solve, in order to recover a  certain artifact. Ha! She has no idea what it is. This game, has given me an idea. It has sparked intrigue within my imagination. I now have the plot to my alternate universe! Yay! It makes me happy! A mystery on campus. Who'd have thunk it? it'll be great fun! oh well! Signing off now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment