Life. Beauty. Art.

In a single instant there has never been a more beautiful art than life.

Warning! As Per Your Request

As per your request here is my disclosure. The content of this page is mainly fictional. Read at your own risk. Most of theses stories are not my own memories but merely the playthings of my imagination. Don't you wish you knew which one's were true? Thanks!
Sincerely The Author

Lend Me Your Eyes

Everyone lives but not everyone is alive. Everyone is searching for something. Everyone loves, dreams, hopes, and dies. Lend me your eyes.

29.7.09

A Brief Memory

Life has taken crazy turns with me. I lived a life, adventurer's would pull their teeth out to lead. I learned to love, I've learned to cry. I've learned everything has a reason, even when we die. I've forgotten what youth was like, yet I see it everyday, I remember how everything was carefree back in those old days. Life was simpler, pictures black and white, you didn't wear blue jeans to school, and you only had one phone. I raised three children, and I married young, yet I've traveled the world, and I've never been alone. My grandchildren, come and see me, in the house my husband built, they listen to our stories, with wide excited eyes, even though the youngest is only 15. I see myself in all of them, and my husband on their minds. Even though the years pass since he has been gone, he hasn't really left not 'till I am gone. My memory fades, and moving is hard to do, my sight is pitiful and my hearing bad. But what can I do? Age is something I live with, as do we all, I have learned the wisdom of years long gone. I look around and see evidence of the life that I have made, I know that one day, all it's glory will fade. And my life just a brief memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment