Life. Beauty. Art.

In a single instant there has never been a more beautiful art than life.

Warning! As Per Your Request

As per your request here is my disclosure. The content of this page is mainly fictional. Read at your own risk. Most of theses stories are not my own memories but merely the playthings of my imagination. Don't you wish you knew which one's were true? Thanks!
Sincerely The Author

Lend Me Your Eyes

Everyone lives but not everyone is alive. Everyone is searching for something. Everyone loves, dreams, hopes, and dies. Lend me your eyes.

5.8.09

What More Can You Ask For?

Everyday I walk down the stairs of my apartment building with my best friend, as we go to school. He has always been the one who wasn't afraid to be different. He would laugh at all the people who fought to fit in, the people who ignored themselves to try and become some one else. He spoke his mind in controversial descusions, and he always had advice for anyone who wanted it. He has always been the wiser between the two of us, and he has always been the most original. And on that day was just as any other except the fact that it was the first day of junior year. High school had changed nothing for us, middle school couldn't change us, people came and went through both of our lives. We made alot of other friends, but none as close as he and I. There are some people who are just meant to find you, he has always been that someone for me. It's good to know I don't have to look any further for the single most important person in my life. It would be stupid to let him go simply because we were in high school. He was best friend. what more could I ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment