Life. Beauty. Art.

In a single instant there has never been a more beautiful art than life.

Warning! As Per Your Request

As per your request here is my disclosure. The content of this page is mainly fictional. Read at your own risk. Most of theses stories are not my own memories but merely the playthings of my imagination. Don't you wish you knew which one's were true? Thanks!
Sincerely The Author

Lend Me Your Eyes

Everyone lives but not everyone is alive. Everyone is searching for something. Everyone loves, dreams, hopes, and dies. Lend me your eyes.

1.4.10

How long?

I've never been one to throw myself at a boy. They come to me, but they rarely stay. He did though. He let me think that it would be okay, but it never is. You can never believe your heart. You'll end up with tears and a whole bunch of broken pieces. You think this time will be different, he won't hurt you. Oh, but he does, they always do. The question is how much you're willing to take, before he leaves anyway. They leave, whether them to or not. Some you let go, others you try and hold onto. It's nothing new. Not to me. No matter what you hope, no matter what you tell yourself, reality catches up. Are you ready for it? I know, I never am. It's never a game, but it's always love. You don't want to let them in. You don't want to be crushed again, and then it happens. And you can't take it anymore, you lose. I don't need boys, but I need love. I need friendship. Some one to hold me is nice, but not when it's only for a little while. When want to they only want me. They need to always be here. I'm not asking for a dream, I want flaws. I don't want to fix them. I want to just love them for who they are. We keep looking because we have to, we want to be loved. As much as we hurt them we still love them.
"Nicole." We smile at them because they say our names and hold us close. We kiss them to promise them that we'll always be there, if they want to stop looking, but some one might have beaten them to it. We flirt and tease to at least get some fun at getting our hearts broken. We don't die though. We live to see how much more we can take.
How long are you gonna last?

No comments:

Post a Comment